must sign the insurance waiver when entering the site or they are not
allowed to stay on the site. See the link below for more information on
the insurance waivers.
|| 88 KB
||SCCA Rules concerning waivers and age related
access to the course and grid from the National Solos Rules.
ALL MINORS (under 18 years old)
must have a minor waiver filled out with a parental signature or they
are not allowed on the site. Minor drivers, passengers, course workers
(and any other minor) whose official capacity requires him/her to enter
a "hot" area, MUST have a waiver on file that is signed by BOTH
MINORS UNDER 12 may not enter a "hot"
area, including grid or being on course in any capacity during
competition. The only exceptions are drivers between 8 and 12 who are
participating in an approved Junior Driver program – these drivers are
subject to the rules in the Solo Rule Book.
|| 13 KB
||The Minor Release Form is a pre-carboned two
page form. When completed, the NW Region keeps the original, and
the parents or guardians keep the carbon copy.
If either or both parents or guardians do not come to the event site to fill
out a pre-carboned form, we can accept forms completed as follows:
· Two copies must be printed with color print. Black and white forms will
not be accepted.
· One copy must be marked “original,” and one must be marked “copy.”
· Both forms must be completed identically.
· Both forms must be notarized or witnessed by the same individual on the
· The forms may be either notarized or witnessed by a current SCCA member,
with the membership number clearly shown on the form.
· Both copies must be presented to the person witnessing waivers at the
event for verification, and the member witnessing the waivers at the event
will add their signature and member number to both copies.
· The NW Region retains the “original” and the parents or guardians retain
· If the form is not signed by both parents or guardians, or the sole legal
guardian (when there is only one legal guardian and it is so specified on
the waiver form), the minor may not enter the grid or be on course during
|These forms are
usually stocked in the Solo Bus, but be sure to let the Chief of
Registration know when supplies get low!